- 4 quadrant energy measurement, class 0.5S IEC62053-22
- demand values measurement
- harmonics: THD & individual, 15th (ION7330) & 31st (ION7350)
- power quality analysis - sag/Swell(ION7350)
- waveform captuing
- 2 x RS-485 communication port - Ethernet Gateway
& EtherGate allows direct data transfer
- modbus RTU communication protocol
- on-board memory for data logging, sequence-of-events & min/max
- setpoints for control and alarms
- setpoint on any parameter or condition
- notification of alarms via emails
- 4 DI for status monitoring,4 DO for control/pulse functions
- optional analog inputs and outputs
- web server based
- integration with StruxureWare Power Monitoring (SPM) software
ION7550 / ION7650
Advance power quality metering devices offer unmatched functionalities including advanced power quality analysis with revenue class accuracy, multiple communications options, web compatibility and control capabilities.
- anticipate, diagnose and verify to increase efficiency - reveal energy inefficiencies or waste and optimise equipment operation
- summarise power quality, set targets, measure and verify results -
consolidate all the power quality characteristics into a single trendable index
- benchmark power quality and reliability and compare against standards, or compare facilities or processes.
- easy to use, multilingual, IEC/IEEE confi gureable display
Bright LCD display with adjustable contrast. Screen-based menu system to configure meter settings including IEC or IEEE notations.
- modbus Master functionality - read information from downstream Modbus devices
- gateway functionality - access through the meterâ€™s Ethernet port (EtherGate) or telephone network(ModemGate) to Modbus communicating devices connected to meter serial ports.
- Detect and capture short transients as short as 20Î¼s at 50Hz (17Î¼s at 60 Hz
- class A power quality monitoring device in compliance with international standards IEC61000-4-30, EN50160, IEEE519, IEEE1159, and CBEMA/ITIC).
- detect major waveform changes
- record ultra-fast electrical parameters every 100 ms or every cycle
- trend curves and short-term forecasting - rapid trending and forecasting of upcoming values for better decision making
- disturbance direction detection - determine disturbance location and direction
- instrument transformer correction - cost saving & improve accuracy by correcting for less accurate transformers
- notify alarms via email - high-priority alarms sent directly to the userâ€™s PC